What is nanotechnology?
What is nanomanufacturing?
- It is the utilization of value-added processes to control matter at the nanoscale in one, two, and three dimensions for reproducible, commercial-scale production
- It encompasses bottom-up directed assembly, top-down high resolution processing, molecular systems engineering, and hierarchical integration with macro-scale systems.
Links to videos
Links to interesting information
Nanoimprint Lithography & Roll to Roll Processing
What is Nanoimprint lithography?
What is Roll to roll processing?
What is Roll to roll nanoimprint lithography?
How much will the process cost?
How long does a nanoimprint lithography step take?
What is the resolution of a nanoimprint lithography?
How large could the patterned area be?
What is the difference between thermal and UV NIL?
What is the principle purpose of security holograms?
What are the biggest impacts of counterfeits on brands?
- Loss of Sales
- A reputation under attack
- Authentic companies left to deal with the fallout from counterfeiters
- Compromising long-term trust between businesses
- Loss of time and money fighting counterfeiters
Which are the product related factors that increase the risk of product counterfeighting?
- High volume products
- Low-cost products
- Products in high demand
- Products with large market share
- Luxury products
- Products that lack security features
- Products produced through lengthy supply & distribution chains
- Components & materials offered at artificially low prices
- Products sold on the internet